milkrite | InterPuls is a global leader providing complete milking point solutions to dairy farmers across the world with the aim of improving every farm it touches.
milkrite | InterPuls is the market leader for milking cluster technology to remove milk from the animal in the most efficient way and maximise the performance of the farm with improved cost benefits for the farmer and improved animal health for the animal.
Precision, Control & Intelligence (PCI)
Precision refers to the set up of the air system within the milking process to maximise the performance and efficiency of the system and provide the most efficient milking process. Control is the physical control of the milking system to provide automation opportunities to minimise labour inputs. Intelligence is the critical part of the dairy system which extracts data from the animal and integrates this within the farm herd management system or dairy management system when supplied as an integrated solution.
Whilst offering the entire product range on a resale basis, milkrite | InterPuls has developed the unique Farm Services offering, where clusters, pulsators and tags are offered to the farm on a lease hire basis, with a fully incorporated service and warranty scheme managed directly with the farm.
- Long-term growth market due to growing global population and demand for dairy protein and products
- Patented technology delivers improvements in farm efficiency over the alternative competitive offerings
- Market leader for pulsation and cluster technology in food regulated environment
- Global distribution reach via network of independent dealers
- Farm Services provides alternative ownership model through lease hire business